LDS Float switches
WIDE ANGLE MECHANICAL FLOAT SWITCH- Series LDS
The wide angle Mechanical float switch is a direct acting, in-line control system for automatically controlling ½ hp and smaller pump motors. The unit has a piggyback plug attached to the cord, allowing the user to plug the pump plug directly into it, and then plug the entire unit into a standard grounded outlet.
- SWITCH:mechanical, differential angle between on/off is variable depending on distance between switch and clamp.
- ELECTRICAL RATING:½ hp at 115volts, 1 hp at 230volts. Not over 85 Amps starting current. 13 Amps.
- CABLE:neoprene, Type SJOW 18/2
- FLOAT DIMENSIONS:67mm Dia. – 117mm long
- TEMPERATURE:140°F (60°C)
- INSTALLATION:pipe mounted or suspended
- CONTACTS:Normally open
** Available in 20', 30', 50', 80' and 100' cord lengths.